This workshop is interested in all the topics concerning self-aware computing systems; however, for this year, we have IoT as a special theme.
List of Topics
You can find a PDF version of the Call for Papers here.
- Fundamental science and theory of self-aware systems
- Levels and aspects of self-aware systems
- Architectures for individual and collective systems
- Methods and algorithms for model learning (self-modeling) and reasoning
- Self-adaptation in individual and collective systems
- Synthesis and verification Metrics and benchmarks
- Transition strategies for increasing self-awareness in existing systems
- Open challenges and future research directions
- Applications and case studies: cloud computing, cyber-physical systems, data-centers, dependable computing, industrial internet, industry 4.0, internet of things, mobile computing, service-oriented systems, smart buildings, smart city, smart grid / energy management, smart factory, traffic management, autonomous robotics, and space applications.
Special Issue on “Applications in Self-Aware Computing Systems and their Evaluation” in the Computers Journal (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/computers/special_issues/SeAC_EMSAC): The authors of the SeAC 2019 accepted papers will be invited to extend their contributions for the publication in this special issue.